Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a process that begins with creating an intelligent 3D design model.
The BIM course allows the professionals to visualize the complete project even before the machines hit the ground. The software will allows users and clients to experience what space will actually look like.
Benefits of BIM in Construction
1. Improve Onsite Collaboration and Communication.
2. Model-Based Cost Estimation
3. Visualize Projects in Preconstruction
4. Better Coordination and Clash Detection
5. Mitigate Risk and Reduce Cost
6. Improved Scheduling/Sequencing
7. Increase Productivity with Prefabrication
8. Better Safety on Construction Sites
9. Execute Overall Better Builds
10. Streamline Facility Management and Strengthen Building Handover